mercoledì 14 ottobre 2015

Why Cathy O'Gara should be your English teacher


(Se non riesci capire questo post, chiamami per le lezioni in
inglese!)

I have lived in this small village now for 20 years.
I love it and hate it for all of the reasons one loves and hates living in a small town.

More than once, I have heard rumors about myself
(the kids tell me everything, you know?!?!).
One was that I am great with kids, but I can't teach.

Well, I'd like to discuss here why part of this statement is untrue.

I am really proud of the results my students acheived during the last school year including:
ALL of them passed their PET exams.
ALL of my regular students were accepted into the Deledda middle school on THE FIRST TRY!
ALL of my students improved their marks at school, some of which turned around failing marks.
and ONE of my students, a brilliant young man, got a very prestigious internship with PROCTOR & GAMBLE after preparing his English interview with me, and TWO other students got the jobs they wanted on cruise ships.

How do I do it?

I don't follow the rules all the time.
I don't always follow the books.
I get to know each student as an individual person with special goals and needs and I address those!
Yes, my methods may seem unorthodox, but
I GET RESULTS BECAUSE I REALLY CARE ABOUT MY STUDENTS!
At the Space, there is always a free trial lesson. There are no costly inscription fees, and you are never bound by lengthy, costly contracts.
To book a lesson, call Cathy between 9am and 9pm any week day at 339/1259088.

Nessun commento: